Thursday 15 September 2011

First Video



This is my first video I've done for my media blog. In this video it shows me interviewing Anujan on his feelings towards media (film and music).


  • Anujan happily shares his opinions and likings to the audience allowing viewers to learn more about him. He states he enjoys rap music (more on the US side of rap) and is really into comedy films such as The Inbetweeners. 
  • This interview made me question teenagers of the UK and wonder if most have a similar taste in music and genre of movies like Anujans.
  • To make this interview better I feel I should of been more organised by preparing the questions better; as most of the questions asked where thought of on the spot. I should have also been eye level with Anujan instead of above; as a high angle may make viewers feel more powerful then Anujan and this is not what I wanted.
  • Basic editing was used on 'Final Cut Pro' to cut out the bits where Anujan didn't give a clear answer, this made the interview smoother by taking out all the bad bits and only keeping the bits which where good.

No comments:

Post a Comment